Nothing like battling the flu at home. Two week ago Tyler had the flu. This weekend Saturday night and Sunday morning, I wasn’t feeling so hot. Hot and cold, chills, etc. Monday morning Joel has the flu (and I mean flu). We keep passing it around. I would definitely have to say Joel had it the worst. Tyler and I got the flu shot. Tyler threw up the weeks before but no temperature (thank god because that would have been worst). I just got the chills, upset stomach and didn’t feel that great. Joel he got the whole thing and he didn’t get the flu shot. I think if he did get it then it would have not been that bad. Oh well. I think we are better now. I went home yesterday morning from work because I wasn’t feeling so hot again. I took a nap and felt a little bit better. So what did I decide to do? I cleaned the house. We need to get rid of the germs. I am hoping that helped. We will see.
Joel has SWAT training today and tomorrow and then he is going on a hunting trip in Wyoming this weekend. He should have fun. Ty and I are just going to hang out.
Then Thanksgiving will be here. I can’t get over how fast that came. We are going over to some friend’s house (down the road). We are just going to hang out and enjoy ourselves.
I don’t think there is anything else that is new. Talk to you later.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment