Well I just heard some sad news, my favorite TV show, Lipstick Jungle, will not be producing any new episodes. I loved that show. Oh well.
Denver area finally got their first snow fall. The drive this morning was a little crazy. I am hoping that it will be a little better this afternoon which I think it will because the sun is out; still the current temperature is 39 degrees so it’s still pretty cold. It’s supposed to warm up again this weekend.
Tyler is doing well. We have been trying to work on the potty training thing but it hasn’t been working out that great. He got the flu last weekend and this weekend he is acting pretty good but you can still tell that he doesn’t feel good. Daycare told me there is a cold/flu thing going around. It’s the season. Tyler is learning more and more every day. He picks up on everything. We keep talking to him about flying home and he always wants to go right then and there when we are talking about it but we have to explain that it’s in two weeks (but kids can’t figure that out). He loves to fly on airplanes.
I am not sure what I am going to do when they are gone. I think I might just hang around the house and enjoy the peace and quiet (maybe rent some movies and catch on some things).
Joel is doing really good too. I just talk to him and he said it was really busy at work. This past weekend (for him Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) he took some guys hunting and Tyler tagged along. Tyler loves hunting. Three of the guys that went with Joel ended up kills a deer. I would say that was a successful hunt. Tyler is a little loud when he is hunting with you (when he see the deer or elk she always yells out “Oh, dad, deer, over there.” And Joel of course has to quiet him down and say “I see it.” He will learn eventually that he needs to be quiet.
I hope everyone takes care. We don’t really have much planned for this weekend; we are just going to hang out and enjoy ourselves. Enjoy your weekend as well.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment