Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time is Flying!

It’s been a little crazy at our house the past two months. Its hunting season and we have been having visitors in and out of the house. During this time, our digital camera has broken and we had to send it in for service and repair so that will explain why there hasn’t been very many pictures of Tyler (or anything) loaded up onto the photo site. I did just upload six photos of Tyler today so there is something new (not much; but something new).

I can’t get over how time fly’s. Halloween is almost here and then before you know it Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here. Joel and Tyler will be flying home on November 29. They will be staying for about a week and a half. Joel is pretty excited about going (since he hasn’t been home in awhile).

Tyler is doing really well. He is talking more and more. And picking up words that we don’t approve of (which I guess comes along with having a toddler). As you will see from some of the pictures I posted, Tyler went goose hunting with dad last week and he loved it. That’s all he talks about now and he loves to show what dad did when he went to shot at a bird. I think he have another hunter on our hands.

He is still going to daycare and we have good days and bad days. We have found a back up incase daycare can’t take Tyler. Her name is Ms. Koby. He loves to go to her house. She has a pig that Tyler loves to talk about and play with. Ms. Koby has two girls (Jordan and Bailey). Jordan is Tyler’s age so he has a friend to play with. He is actually at her place today and tomorrow. Other than this, Tyler is doing very well and is doing everything a toddler does.

Joel was really busy at work yesterday. He has been off from work lately with hunting season around. I shouldn’t really say it that way; he has been working but not as much as he normally does. He is still doing SWAT and I think he really likes it still. Joel is out hunting today and tomorrow. He is taking one of his friends (and co-worker; the gentleman he car pools with) Vinnie.

In between all of this (in the beginning of hunting season) Joel has been having sinus issues. He went to see a specialist (surgeon) and the surgeon suggested to have surgery on his nose. After everything, Joel agrees something needs to be done and he scheduled to have his surgery sometime in February. I think after he has this done he will better off and won’t have too many problems.

As for myself, there is really not much going on. I have been just trying to keep up with all of the guest we have had and trying to take care of Tyler (more like find ways to entertain him). Work is still the same. The past couple of days have seemed very slow (I think it’s because of the economy). Trimble’s biggest customers work in the construction and agriculture divisions and everyone knows that these two markets have not been doing very well.

Well I hope everything is going great in your parts of the country. I am hoping to have more pictures of Tyler after this weekend (we are planning on going to the pumpkin farm – I am hoping the weather will be good). Take care everyone and stay safe. Love Ya!

No comments: