This weekend was full of things to do (especially with grandma Linse and grandpa Burick in town). Joel and Ed went out east to hunt for deer. As far as I know there has been no success but they are still hunting away.Saturday, Tyler and I went down to Uncle Jake and Aunt Danielle’s house for breakfast and then we went to the pumpkin farm. The pumpkin farm was crazy. We couldn’t get over how many pumpkins there were (as you will see in the pictures). This place (Rock Creek Farm - http://www.rockcreekfarm.com/) has field after field of pumpkins. Boy did we have fun walking around trying to pick out the best pumpkin. Tyler even picked out his own (which you can see in the picture above). Towards the end he wanted to ride in his wagon (I think he was getting tired). After picking out a pumpkin we went over to the animal farm and checked out the hay maze. I think Tyler had fun. More pictures are posted on the photo website.
When we were done with the pumpkin farm we out to eat at Sweet Tomato and had lunch/dinner. We then went home and Tyler took a nap.
Saturday night was the Halloween Festival at Gilpin County School. We went over and Tyler did some trick-or-treating and then we went and played some games. He was getting tired from his busy day, so we went home.
Sunday we hung out at the house in the morning and then went to church with grandma Linse. After church, we went to get some breakfast and then off to Wal-Mart. When we got home from Wal-Mart we put Tyler in his big boy underwear and we were trying to get him to go potty on the big boy potty. I have tried doing this before and he seemed interested in it but then he lost interest. So my mom wanted to give it a try while she was out here visiting. He was doing really (had a few accidents – which I figured would happened) and then I put him on the potty and he decided to poop. Boy, was I excited. (Isn’t that terrible when you get so excited over your child going to the bathroom on the big boy potty – what our lives come to). This was a huge step for Tyler. Way to go Big T.
And through this whole thing – which I forgot the mention above – Penn State beat Ohio State. Way to go Penn State. Penn State is holding the # 3 spot strong. They will be # 1 here shortly. Go PENN STATE!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment