Thursday, June 12, 2008

THURSDAY, JUNE 12, 2008

Well I haven’t written in awhile and I apologize about that. I figured if I had to keep at least one of the things going it would be the pictures site instead of the blog. Where to begin?

Tyler is doing really well. Its amazing how much he is growing and learning new things. He is still going to daycare. There are some children there that really like to play with him. It’s definitely hard to drop him off (which Joel learned about that yesterday). He cries a lot and follows you around. He doesn’t want you to go, but after we leave he ends up having fun playing with everyone. He is definitely learning new things from there (good and bad). The one day he came home and was singing something but I couldn’t figure it out for awhile until our neighbor’s daughter came over and started to sign the same song. He learned Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. He doesn’t really know many of the words but he knows how it goes. He loves to sing it with you. He is such a character.

Deb was just out visiting and I think she had a lot of fun hanging out with Tyler. Grandma taught Tyler a new word to say, Delicious. He says it pretty much when he is eating something. It’s pretty funny. We enjoyed her visit with us and wishes the grandparents could come out more often.

Joel is doing really well. He has been keeping busy with work and SWAT. When he can get some time (and a nice day) he likes to take Tyler fishing. Tyler loves to fish. Well he loves to be outside; just like his dad. If you haven’t checked out the pictures of him fishing then you will have to do that soon.

Tyler and I are coming home in less then two weeks. We wish dad could come too but he can’t get the time off from work. We can’t wait to see everyone. I am sure we will be busy visiting everyone. Maybe great grandma Burick could have a pool party so everyone can see Tyler swim (another thing he loves to do).

I hope everything is going good for everyone. Take care and we will see you soon.

No comments: