Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday, June 1, 2007


Well I can’t believe it is June. We will be home in 20 days and I can’t wait. I need a break and I think Joel needs one too.

Tyler is doing well. He is doing much better then last night. Tyler has a temperature of 102. He finally broke the temperature probably around 2:30 a.m. I went to check up on him and he was sweating it out. He started with his fever yesterday during the day, but when we gave him Motrin it went away; however when I went home with him the fever was back and it seemed that it didn’t want to go away even with Motrin. I though he might be teething but at that time I am figuring he had an infection. My mother said he is doing well so far today so I think he got rid of the fever. Now I am running on hardly any sleep, but that is okay, just so long as my son is okay.

Joel went home this weekend for Dave and Suzanne’s wedding, which I am sure most of you already know that. I wish I was there with everyone.

Tyler has his birthday party last Saturday. I think he had fun. I have posted some pictures of him on the site for everyone to enjoy. He loves his vacuum and new chair. He now loves to play with the Swiffer (which there are pictures of him playing with that). I don’t know what it is about the vacuum and Swiffer, but I figured whatever keeps him entertained that works for me.

Well I have to get back to work, oh for all of the hunters out there. I saw some elk and deer this morning. I have posted the pictures on the site for everyone to see. There not that great, but I figured better then nothing.

No comments: