Monday, June 04, 2007

Tyler had a Virus

Well Tyler was sick over the weekend. He had a virus and there was nothing the doctor could give him to make him feel better. He had 102 temperature and he just did not look good at all (there were other things that went along with this virus but I won’t tell you all of the details). I felt bad for him. He was up Friday and Saturday night every 2 to 3 hours. He really didn’t want to play, eat or do anything at all. Yesterday he slept a lot so I figured that maybe he was slowly getting over the cold. He woke up through out the day yesterday but then an hour later he wanted to go back to sleep. This morning he seems a lot better and he doesn’t feel like he has a temperature. I am hoping the virus is gone. I hate seeing him like this.

Joel is flying back home today, which I am sure all of you are aware of. And we all will be home in 14 days. I can’t wait. I need a break especially after this past weekend. I am exhausted.

Take care.

No comments: