
Well Tyler is getting to be a big boy. He is walking, got his hair cut and now he had his 1st Birthday. He had his doctor’s appointment on Wednesday. He weighs 22 pounds 10 ounces. He got 4 shots (2 in each leg). The poor kid, he was not happy about that. The doctor said everything looks great. He is supposedly tall for his age, which I can’t figure that out because he doesn’t look tall.
I go this 1 year pictures taken last Friday. I will probably give them to Joel to bring home next week. They are so cute. He did pretty well with getting his pictures taken. The pictures were taken later at night so he was starting to get tired. There should be enough for everyone.
Tyler’s birthday party is tomorrow. I am hoping for nice weather. We are just having a little picnic for Memorial Day / Tyler’s birthday. We got Tyler a vacuum for his birthday. That is just so funny to say. He loves our vacuum. He will play with is for hours. When we use it he sits there and watches us. So I figured I would get him his own. I got him a Dirty Devil kids vacuum. We also got him some other toys (2 more to be exact). We don’t have a lot of room so we are trying to limit the toys, which I know will be hard for his birthday.
Joel is doing really well. He had S.W.A.T training last week and he was a little tired from it. He is running the Special Olympics run today. I believe it is 7 or 8 mile run. I don’t know how is does it some times with working all night and then doing stuff like this in the morning. I don’t know if you have heard about the S.W.A.T call they had on May 10 (I believe it was May 10). A cook at Boulder High School was getting into work early and saw two men in camouflage and masks over their faces in the school. The cook ended up calling 911 and then the S.W.A.T team was called in. However, Joel was already working. The call came in at 6:30 and Joel gets done with his shift at 7:00. So, of course Joel was the first one in the school (before the S.W.A.T team was there). Luckily everything turned out okay; however the S.W.A.T team had to stay there until 2:00 p.m. They had to clear the building out three times. Boulder High School is a very large school.
As for me, I am doing well besides having a flu / cold the past 48 hours. I feel a lot better this morning then I did the past two mornings. My job is going really good. It’s nice to actually have work to do.
Well we are so excited to come home and see everyone and to let everyone see Tyler. Well take care.
I go this 1 year pictures taken last Friday. I will probably give them to Joel to bring home next week. They are so cute. He did pretty well with getting his pictures taken. The pictures were taken later at night so he was starting to get tired. There should be enough for everyone.
Tyler’s birthday party is tomorrow. I am hoping for nice weather. We are just having a little picnic for Memorial Day / Tyler’s birthday. We got Tyler a vacuum for his birthday. That is just so funny to say. He loves our vacuum. He will play with is for hours. When we use it he sits there and watches us. So I figured I would get him his own. I got him a Dirty Devil kids vacuum. We also got him some other toys (2 more to be exact). We don’t have a lot of room so we are trying to limit the toys, which I know will be hard for his birthday.
Joel is doing really well. He had S.W.A.T training last week and he was a little tired from it. He is running the Special Olympics run today. I believe it is 7 or 8 mile run. I don’t know how is does it some times with working all night and then doing stuff like this in the morning. I don’t know if you have heard about the S.W.A.T call they had on May 10 (I believe it was May 10). A cook at Boulder High School was getting into work early and saw two men in camouflage and masks over their faces in the school. The cook ended up calling 911 and then the S.W.A.T team was called in. However, Joel was already working. The call came in at 6:30 and Joel gets done with his shift at 7:00. So, of course Joel was the first one in the school (before the S.W.A.T team was there). Luckily everything turned out okay; however the S.W.A.T team had to stay there until 2:00 p.m. They had to clear the building out three times. Boulder High School is a very large school.
As for me, I am doing well besides having a flu / cold the past 48 hours. I feel a lot better this morning then I did the past two mornings. My job is going really good. It’s nice to actually have work to do.
Well we are so excited to come home and see everyone and to let everyone see Tyler. Well take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment