Friday, May 18, 2007

Tyler's 1st Hair Cut and his Crazy Day!


Well Tyler has had a pretty rough week. First off his father is out of town, which is probably throughing him off. Secondly, yesterday was probably the worst day out of the week for Tyler. In the morning, he was walking around and fell, just like he would fall any other time. He would not stop crying so my father went to go get him and then he notice he was bleeding. Tyler cut his lip. The inside of his lip. Then all day yesterday you just couldn't seem to keep him happy.


After work, my mother and I went to do some errands and I decide to stop at the kids salon to get his hair cut. His hair was just getting way to long and he was starting to look like a hippy. I wasn't sure how it was going to go but I figured I would give it a try. As always, Tyler got his serious look on when they put him in the chair. They gave him a toy to play with and a minute later his hair was cut. I couldn't believe how good he was and how easy it was. I have posted some pictures of Tyler's new hair cut on the site. They are not the best pictures of him, but I figured that would work for right now.


After his hair cut we went home and Tyler started to play with his toys. He wanted to also pllaying with my parents door that goes to their porch outside. The dogs were going in and out when Tyler would open the door. I was trying to watching him and a couple of times I tried to take him away from it but he would get so upset and scream. So as he was opening the door the one time, Mesa (our yellow lab) decide to go back inside and pushed him down. Tyler scratched his ear lobe and cut the back of his ear and ofcourse that included blood.


This poor kid. What a day for him. Hopefully he will have a better day today.


Take care everyone.

No comments: