.jpg)
Well the Big T is doing well. He is much better than he was over a week ago. We took Tyler to the hospital Sunday (February 18) and he ended up having a 103 temperature. Boy did Joel and I feel bad. It's hard, with a child at this age, to know what is going on with him. He doesn't know how to tell you how sick he is. The hospital wanted to admit him so they could watch his breathing. They discharged him on Monday and Tyler and I stayed with my mom and dad Monday and Tuesday night. Our other option was to taken him home but we would have had to take oxygen with us and we didn't want to deal with that. He is definitely doing a lot better. He is back to his old self.
Tyler has missed his last two swimming classes so we are hoping he will be better this week so he can go. He loves the water. When you give him a bath all he wants to do is crawl around and play with his toys. He is such a ham. Tyler is now crawling every where. Where you go, he goes. He follows you into the bath room the laundry room. He is more interested in exploring than playing with his toys. He loves to stand up (with the help of a piece of furniture or a wall). The other day (Saturday, February 24) Tyler and I were playing in his room and all of the sudden he let go of my hands and was standing by himself for at least a minute. That was the first time for that. I think he is getting anxious to start walking. He is starting to eat a lot of different foods (stage 3 and some regular food not much). We have been trying to give him juice but he has not interest. I did change his formula to the Next Step (to prepare him for regular milk) and ever since I started that he has been sleeping through the night. Thank god. I just started him on the new formula Saturday, so I am hoping he will continue to sleep through the night.
Well enough about Tyler. Joel received an award from the police department. It's called the STAR award. I am planning on taking a picture of it and posting it on the site. The award was presented by the chief of the department (the big wig). Congrats! Joel is doing really well. He is itching to get out and hunt. He hasn't done much lately but hopefully he will get out shortly and take the dogs with them.
Big Project for the Summer! We are planning on building a garage. We need one (plus it would be nice for resale value). We are just waiting for this snow to melt away. When that is done we will be able to start working on it. We are having a company called Ted's Sheds build it. They are like Tuff Sheds, but way cheaper and better. (http://www.tedsshedscolorado.com/)
Well we hope everyone back home is doing well. We hope to see everyone soon. Love Ya!
Tyler has missed his last two swimming classes so we are hoping he will be better this week so he can go. He loves the water. When you give him a bath all he wants to do is crawl around and play with his toys. He is such a ham. Tyler is now crawling every where. Where you go, he goes. He follows you into the bath room the laundry room. He is more interested in exploring than playing with his toys. He loves to stand up (with the help of a piece of furniture or a wall). The other day (Saturday, February 24) Tyler and I were playing in his room and all of the sudden he let go of my hands and was standing by himself for at least a minute. That was the first time for that. I think he is getting anxious to start walking. He is starting to eat a lot of different foods (stage 3 and some regular food not much). We have been trying to give him juice but he has not interest. I did change his formula to the Next Step (to prepare him for regular milk) and ever since I started that he has been sleeping through the night. Thank god. I just started him on the new formula Saturday, so I am hoping he will continue to sleep through the night.
Well enough about Tyler. Joel received an award from the police department. It's called the STAR award. I am planning on taking a picture of it and posting it on the site. The award was presented by the chief of the department (the big wig). Congrats! Joel is doing really well. He is itching to get out and hunt. He hasn't done much lately but hopefully he will get out shortly and take the dogs with them.
Big Project for the Summer! We are planning on building a garage. We need one (plus it would be nice for resale value). We are just waiting for this snow to melt away. When that is done we will be able to start working on it. We are having a company called Ted's Sheds build it. They are like Tuff Sheds, but way cheaper and better. (http://www.tedsshedscolorado.com/)
Well we hope everyone back home is doing well. We hope to see everyone soon. Love Ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment