Monday, January 15, 2007

T is Crawling and has Teeth!

It's official, Tyler is crawling. He took his first steps crawling yesterday. I was playing with my iPod and he found it interesting. So I placed it on the ground a little bit in front of him and boy did he go for it. So I then started to move it farther and farther away and he keep going for it. He was also crawling towards his bottle and the remote control.

Tyler has also been working on getting his first two teeth in and I am going to say that he got them in last Wednesday, January 10 (around that time). He got two teeth in at the same time. His front bottom. He loves to chew on your fingers so you better watch out.

I can't get over how fast time flys. Tyler will be 8 months on Sunday and he is getting big. Joel and I are going to start looking for another car seat. Tyler just can't stand being in the infant car seat anymore. He wants to see everything.

Joel and I are doing great besides having this crappy weather. I am tired of it. It got down to -12 degrees at our house last night. That is cold. This weather is starting to remind me of Pennsylvania.

Well take care everyone. I just wanted to tell you about the good news about Tyler crawling. He is on the move.

No comments: