Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tyler's 1st Christmas

The Big T is getting big and he is doing a lot of new things. He had his doctors appointment two weeks ago and he weighed 18 lbs. 2 oz. He is making new funny noises with his mouth. Ofcourse he gets spit all over himself and sometimes Joel and I. He is now also going from a sitting position to getting on his hand and knees. I think he is going to start to crawl here shortly.

Joel and I are doing well. We are having a big snow storm right now (if you haven't heard about it already). Tyler and I are at my parents house because I couldn't get home. Joel is on his way to work.

We are getting ready for Tyler's first Christmas. He can't wait until his grandma and grandpa Burick get in. We will be having everyone up at our house for Christmas. We will also have an extra few people which we always enjoy.

We wish everyone a happy and safe holiday.

No comments: