.jpg)
Well Tyler is getting five new teeth on the top and one on the bottom. The past week he has been very cranky; crankier then he was the first time getting his first two teeth. Well no wonder why, he is getting five new teeth on his top row and then one on the bottom. That poor kid. The past couple of days have been not as bad as last week. Thank God. Well I guess its good he is getting it all at once and then we are getting done with it.
Tyler is also standing up by himself a lot more. He will use something to get himself up and then move his hands off whatever is supporting him and try to stand on his own. He was doing it a lot last night. The other thing he is starting to do is wave back to people. If you wave at him, he will wave back at you. It's pretty cute.
He is such an interesting character and he has a very funny personality. I think his is going to group up and be a jokester. But he also has a very serious and cautious side. He always watches what others are doing and takes it in or when he is trying to stand up he really takes his time. He also has a boy's personality. He is into everything. And I mean everything (everything he is not supposed to be in).
I have posted some more pictures of him on the picture site, if you haven't already looked at them.
Joel and I are doing well. I have officially started looking for another job. From what I have heard through the grape vine (at work), it looks like the company has been sold and they will finalize the deal some time next week. I am actually glad things are rapping up here. I am ready to move on and start something new. It's kind of exciting.
Joel, as always at this time of year, is officially starting to get things together for the Big Hunting Season. Everyone keeps calling and trying to figure out the big question "What unit should I put in for?" It always seems to end up being either unit 48 or was it 49. I don't know there are so many details to this hunting stuff. Joel and I should start charging these people for this information.
Just so everyone knows Joel and I are planning on coming home in June. We are planning on arriving June 20 and leaving July 4. So we will be home for two weeks. My brother and his fiancĂ© are getting married that first Friday (June 22) and then the following weekend, Joel and I are planning on going to Boston to see a couple Boston Red Sox’s games. Grandma Burick is nice enough to watch Tyler while we are out of town (so yes he will be hanging back in Erie so everyone can see him).
Well I think that is it for right now. I hope everything is going well back home.
Talk to everyone later. Love Ya!
Tyler is also standing up by himself a lot more. He will use something to get himself up and then move his hands off whatever is supporting him and try to stand on his own. He was doing it a lot last night. The other thing he is starting to do is wave back to people. If you wave at him, he will wave back at you. It's pretty cute.
He is such an interesting character and he has a very funny personality. I think his is going to group up and be a jokester. But he also has a very serious and cautious side. He always watches what others are doing and takes it in or when he is trying to stand up he really takes his time. He also has a boy's personality. He is into everything. And I mean everything (everything he is not supposed to be in).
I have posted some more pictures of him on the picture site, if you haven't already looked at them.
Joel and I are doing well. I have officially started looking for another job. From what I have heard through the grape vine (at work), it looks like the company has been sold and they will finalize the deal some time next week. I am actually glad things are rapping up here. I am ready to move on and start something new. It's kind of exciting.
Joel, as always at this time of year, is officially starting to get things together for the Big Hunting Season. Everyone keeps calling and trying to figure out the big question "What unit should I put in for?" It always seems to end up being either unit 48 or was it 49. I don't know there are so many details to this hunting stuff. Joel and I should start charging these people for this information.
Just so everyone knows Joel and I are planning on coming home in June. We are planning on arriving June 20 and leaving July 4. So we will be home for two weeks. My brother and his fiancĂ© are getting married that first Friday (June 22) and then the following weekend, Joel and I are planning on going to Boston to see a couple Boston Red Sox’s games. Grandma Burick is nice enough to watch Tyler while we are out of town (so yes he will be hanging back in Erie so everyone can see him).
Well I think that is it for right now. I hope everything is going well back home.
Talk to everyone later. Love Ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment