I know it's been awhile since I have posted anything. Sorry! It's been a little crazy. We finally got a new computer and Internet at home so I am hoping that I will be able to do this a little bit more then I have been.
Things have been going pretty good. I am due September 7 with our second child. I may go any day now. I went about 2 weeks early with Tyler and the doctors say I could go early with this one. It's a girl. We don't have a name picked out yet but we have a couple of runners up. We are excited and can't wait to see her. I have been feeling pretty good. I am just ready to get this over with. My back has been bothering me a lot more lately and I have been really tired but haven't been able to sleep very well. Oh well I guess that comes with pregnancy.
Grandma Linse has arrived (arrived Tuesday) and she is helping us out. She has been a big help already with the cleaning (which she says she loves to do - who loves to clean - I know I don't). Grandpa Linse will be driving out starting Sunday. I believe he is hoping to be here Monday evening. Tyler is really excited about him coming out because he wants to go golfing...LOL. Grandma and Grandpa Burick will be arriving September 10. I know they are excited and we are excited for them to come; especially Tyler.
I think Tyler is starting to get the grandparents figure out...who's who. I know it's hard for him because he doesn't see everyone all the time but I have made a photo album book for him that has pictures of everyone. We have been going through it a lot lately and he is starting to pick up who every is; he definitely knows who Anthony, James and Jason are.
Joel has been busy at work. The college students are back which keeps him busy. He is getting ready for hunting season which starts in almost a week. Hopefully baby Burick doesn't come on opening day...LOL. Joel has been taking Tyler out a lot and they have been scouting for deer, elk, coyotes, etc...whatever they can hunt for. Tyler loves the outdoors. Hummm...I wonder where he gets it from. Joel keeps talking about how hunting and only guys and I told him not for long...his daughter will be tagging along.
We are planning to come home for Thanksgiving this year. Tyler might come back a week earlier then us with grandpa Burick. I won't be staying a long as Joel and Tyler will be but baby Burick and I will be there. We figure this would be a great opportunity for everyone to see the new addition.
Well it's getting late and I should try to fall asleep. I hope everything is going well with everyone; where ever you are. Take care.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment