Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This week there is really nothing new to report. We have been having some AWESOME weather. Yesterday it was like 70 something and today is a little bit cooler. It’s supposed to get back up to 71 on Saturday.

I think I might take Tyler to the zoo on Saturday. He told me it would be a good idea. What a character. We haven’t been to the zoo in awhile and I figured it would a good activity for him and especially if it’s going to be nice outside.

I had jury duty yesterday. FUN! FUN! FUN! I knew they wouldn’t pick me; however it took them several hours to figure that out. They asked if any one had a family member who was a police officer and I advise them I did (of course). The case was a DUI; which I had a hard time with because I can’t understand why they can fight it. Colorado State law gives the person, at the time of being pull over (or whatever the case is), the option to either do a breathalyzer or blood work done. Which ever one they chose they get the results back and if they are over the limit then they are over the limit and put into jail. How can someone fight against that? I was trying to tell the judge and attorneys about my views but in a round-about way. I know everyone is not guilty until proven guilty; however in a situation like this one; I have a hard time believing the person is not guilty. Sorry. Joel advise me that they guy probably has been arrested several times and that is why he is in court now.

Joel is taking Tyler fishing with another little one. Tyler is pretty excited about that. Joel told him yesterday that they were going fishing today and Tyler wouldn’t stop talking about. I think we are at the point that you can’t Tyler anything until you are definite about what you are telling him.

Tyler talks about the baby a lot. He points to my stomach and asks if the baby is there. He some times gets freaked out about me holding him because he thinks he is doing something to the baby. It’s kind of funny. I still think it’s a girl but we will see. We are going to reveal to everyone at Tyler’s party what we are having (we are not even going to know what it is ourselves). We (or more, I) thought that might be fun to share with everyone at once. Joel really wants to know right away; however I think I have convenience to not find out until the party.

Well I have to get back to work. I hope everyone is doing really great. Take care.

No comments: