Friday, October 19, 2007

Pumpkin Festival

Well this past weekend I took Tyler to the Pumpkin Festival. I think he had a great time. He loves to be outside and I mean LOOVVVVEESSS to be outside. If you bring him in from outside he starts crying or if you go outside without him he starts crying. He is a big fan of the outdoors just like his father. So he picked out a pumpkin which is shown in the in the picture. Maybe we will crave it this weekend. For next year’s festival we need to purchase a Radio Flyer Wagon. It will be much easier with Tyler and everyone picking out a pumpkin.

Tyler is starting to say some words here and there. He can say Papa now; however he thinks every dog is Abby, so we are trying to correct him. Abby = Dog. He loves to talk too, even though we don’t know what he is saying. I wish everyone could see him more often. He is changing so much. He is really becoming a little person.

Grandpa is in town and I think he is enjoying his time with the Big T. Grandpa killed an elk (cow) Saturday. He is donating the meat to us which we are really thankful for. We need the meat.

Well we really don’t have any big plans for this weekend. Just hang out with all of our visitors.

No comments: