Well I hope everyone had a good weekend. We did. Saturday, Joel and I took Tyler down to Uncle Jake and Aunt Danielle’s house. They took him to a birthday party. One of their friend’s sons just turned four and they were having a birthday party (fire truck theme). I think he had a lot of fun. Joel and I went and saw a movie. That was weird. On Sunday, we just hung out around the house (which was nice to do) and did some cleaning.
Tyler had a bad fall Saturday morning. We has running around and turned around a fell face down on the hard wood floor. He cut the inside of his upper and lower lip. I think he was more scared then anything. I would have to say this is the first fall that involved blood. I am sure there will be many more.
Go Rockies! Go Indians! Go Red Sox! Holy Cow! Three of my favorite teams (two of Joel’s) are in the finals. Indiana’s kicked Yankee’s butt last night. I am so excited that they won. I am so tired of hearing about the Yankees and how they are so great. Maybe this will shut them up. So Joel said the other day he will have a really hard time if the Rockies and Red Sox are in the World Series. I said I will have a hard time if the Rockies and Indiana are in the World Series. I never in a million years thought this would have happened.
Well big plans this weekend. First Ed fly’s into town on Friday and Joel and him are going up to Leadville for this weekend. Then on Saturday, Tyler, my parents, Jake, Melissa and I are going to the Pumpkin Festival in Littleton this weekend. (http://www.botanicgardens.org/pageinpage/pumpkinfestival.cfm) We went last year and it was fun and think this year will be a lot more fun with Tyler being a little older.
Well we hope everyone has a good week and weekend.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment