Joel, Tyler and I are coming home Saturday, May 16. We are planning to have a birthday party for Tyler on Sunday, May 17. We are not sure where yet but if you want to come and hang out you might want to save this day.
Quick update: Joel is doing really good. He has some pain every now and then; which the doctor said he would but he seems to be doing a lot better. He is really enjoying being able to breath. That's funny to say but he keeps commenting on how well he can breath.
Tyler is doing good. Getting bigger and bigger every day and he is starting to question a lot more things. He is trying to figure stuff out.
I am doing good. As you probably already know, we have a little one on the way. I think it's a girl and so does Tyler. Let's keep our fingers crossed so grandma & grandpa Burick won't have another grandson. :-) I really don't care what it is; just so long that it's a health little baby. My due date is September 7.
Well I have to get back to work. Take care.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment