I know, I know, I haven’t written anything in a while. Things have been really busy. Sorry.
Well we finally got our first snow dusting on September 24. I was on my way home when the rain turned into sleet and then into snow the higher I went. The next morning it turned into frost. On my way down t in the morning, I noticed the mountain tops got a snow covering on the peaks. I guess it’s that time of the year.
Tyler is doing well. He is getting into everything and I mean everything. He loves to go to the dog bowls and play with the water (and he loves to go into the toilet and play there too). He is talking so much but there are really no words coming out of him. He acts like he is telling you this big story and I just normally play along with it. He can say daddy, mommy, go, hot, up, down, juice and e, i, e, i, o (from old McDonald had a farm). He can give hugs and kisses, but he thinks it’s a game.
He likes to climb on things so I signed him up for a gymnastics class and it starts October 31. The previous weekend we were in his room and I turned around to put some things in his closet and then I turned around and he was climbing up his crib trying to get his “B’s” (pacifiers) from inside the crib. Another day we were at my mom and dad’s we were in the kitchen and then we looked up and had climbed on top of the coffee table and was standing in the middle laughing. He thinks it’s pretty funny.
Everything is funny to him. He is a very happy baby. He is definitely the antidote for sadness. He is always smiling and when he starts learning to speak he is going to be that kid that asks a question, you give him answer and then he will always say why (which I believe his father use to do that a lot when he was kid, if I am correct).
Joel is doing well. He didn’t kill anything this archery season, but he did help two guys kill an elk. There’s Joel for you. He always put others in front of himself. Work is going good for him. He was called into work this past Saturday because CU won their football game and they started to get a little out of hand.
I am doing well. I am just enjoying the nice fall weather here. I am planning on taking Tyler to the Pumpkin festival on October 13. We went last year and he seems to have fun. I think it will be a lot more fun this year with him. My job is going well (pretty busy with the quarter ending).
Well I will try to keep you posted on things out here. I have just had no time to get things posted lately and I am hoping I will be able to get back on the groove of things.
I hope everyone is doing well. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment