Tyler took his first steps last night by himself. He took 5 steps and then fell down. We would pick him back up and he would do it again and again. We are so excited and we can't wait for everyone to see him.
Another thing, I got a new job. I will be starting on Monday, April 16. The company is called Trimble Navigation (www.trimble.com). The company is worldwide and they manufacture navigation products for various industries (such as GPS units for your car; hand held units, military and defense, etc.) I am very excited to start at a new place. The company I am with right now is trying to sell off their last product line and when that will be completed my position will probably be eliminated. So I figured I better start looking for another job and I found one.
I will keep you posted the progress of The Big T. I will take some pictures the next couple of days and post them probably next week sometime. With the new job, I am not sure when I will get the chance to post pictures on the site.
Take care.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment