Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wednesday, September 6, 2006


Tyler got his pictures taken this past weekend. He was very fussy, but some how we managed to get good pictures out of him.

Tyler has been very fussy for the past week. Joel and I finally took him to the doctors yesterday. Come to find out, Tyler has a little ear infection. The doctor gave us some antibiotics for him to take (bubble gum flavor). Tyler is not to sure about it, but from what I hear he will start liking it within the next couple days and then he will want more.

Tyler weighs 14 pounds 1 ounces and the doctor said he looks really good and healthy.

Everyone is doing well, now that we have the antibiotics for the big T.

1 comment:

J.R. Farrar said...

Yes, eventually he will enjoy taking the medicine! Hopefully he will feel better soon! I remember those bouts with Anthony.