Friday, August 11, 2006

August 11, 2006


Well things have been going good in Colorado. Tyler sleep 7 hours straight on Wednesday night. This is the first he has ever done that. We are think this might be the start to longer sleep. We are hoping.

Tyler is getting big. He weighs 11 lbs. 10 oz. (as of July 28). I am sure he is probably at 12 lbs. now. Grandma and grandpa Linse can't get over how big he is getting even though he is still a small man. He is changing daily. He is starting to hold onto things himself. And he smiling and giggleing even more than before.

We are looking for for Uncle Matt and future Aunt Kim to come out at the end of August. Tyler can't wait to meet his uncle and aunt. See you soon.

We have been reading a least one book a day to him. I have been ordering more and more. Thanks to Grandpa Linse's Barnes and Noble membership, that everyone uses, we have been getting a great deal on books.

This picture was taken when we went to the Gilpin County Softball Tournment. He was wearing his Colorado Rockies baseball hat.

1 comment:

J.R. Farrar said...

He is adorable!!! I can't wait to see him. As you've been told so many times I'm sure, they grow so fast! Enjoy each step.